Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Before Tioman Trip

Before blogging on previous hotel experiences, just wanna share my upcoming trip to Tioman Island!! After the trip, will be posting some pictures, information etc.

I've research online and decided to go for the cheapest method to get to Tioman.
I am travelling on 7-9 August (SG National Day).. Ya.. I know.. Bad timing..

Budget Stay: Panuba Inn (RM 100 per day) - inclusive of the RM20 surcharge on wkend and public holiday..

Transport:

1. I will be taking SBS 170, CW2 or Singapore-Johor Express at Queen St. to Johor Bahru Larkin Terminal.

2. From Larkin Terminal, I will be taking S&S International Express (not sure the exact name), or any bus that goes to Mersing..

3. Mersing - a speedboat down Tioman!! WooHoo.. about RM35 for one trip and RM5 for some wildlife conservation fee

The above is the cheapest way to get to Tioman from Singapore. W/o the boat tix, I reckon it will cost about less than S$10!!

Hopefully the trip turns out well and it will really look exactly like the pic below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment